- Encouraging/Establishment of science clubs and centre’s in nursery and primary schools.
- Organizing science drama and playlets.
- Arranging science exhibitions/fairs.
- Packaging science games.
- Arranging science carnival/grotto.
- Presenting science as fun to the disabled children.
- Motivating girls towards science and technology related courses.
- Integrating computer study programmes for children.
- Arranging Excursions to science-based industries.
- Setting up children science village to bring together children from diverse socio-cultural background (world wide)for practical activities.
- Develop scientific skills in children for self-reliance
- Catching them young for science through out-of-school activities, community-linked & intergrated approaches.
The activities are now having considerable and meaningful impact on lives of teaming Nigerian children in the existing zones.