All our workshops carried out is aimed to:
- Expose the children at tender age to the fundamental principles of science.
- Develop in children the capability to acquire and put into use scientific skills such as: Observing, measuring, recording, experimenting, inferring and approaching issues in a scientifics manner for self sufficiency and national development
- Bring the children nearer to science linked environment in their community through field trips and excursions.
- Popularize science and technology among youths through out-of-school activities.
- Encouraging girls into science and technology.
Resource persons are drawn from professional, technocrats, science-educators, scientists.
Facilitators are teachers who are retrained along the aims and objectives of the workshop.